Wholly Health

Just another WordPress.com weblog

Wellness Gossip future… February 11, 2010

Filed under: Miscellaneous — aprasek @ 11:33 pm

Hey friends,

It has been a wild couple of months for me and I’ve definitely been MIA on the blog lately. Lots of changes and shifts in my world. On a good note, I was accepted into the PhD program that I had my heart set on. So, 90% of the time I’m really ecstatic about this and the other 10% I switch back between exhaustion and disbelief (seriously, 4 more years of school?).

I have found that the perfect academic respite for me is maintaining this blog (even if I’m just talking to myself). It keeps me sane as I vent my frustrations and passions for everything health. So, looks like 4 more years of WG! And hopefully more frequent updates 🙂

And for those of you reading this, thanks for reading this far down. I want to send my most sincere thanks to you. It’s so fun to have comments and discussions with so many amazing people. Thanks for reading, contributing and sharing your wisdom.

On a completely unrelated note, I saw Avatar today and was blown away. The movie is amazing. The integration of Gaia theory was brilliantly communicated. And the social metaphors are so relevant and powerfully depicted. Props to Cameron for his film genius. Anybody else seen the film? Thoughts on it?


http://www.avatarmovie.com/player/player.swf?t=us&dl=0&ap=0
Official Avatar Movie

Advertisements
 

2 Responses to “Wellness Gossip future…”

  1. Dr. Elaine Says:

    I agree! Avatar is one of the most phenomenal films I’ve ever seen. James Cameron is a master story teller.

  2. jess Says:

    totally agree with you and elaine. The movie hits so many topics that are so real right now. But do you think people are even seeing it? Further that it might influence their beliefs or actions?


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s